Note: The Virtual Runner Demo requires that you have It works via ANT+™ compatible accessories including footpod, Wireless USB receiver and optional heart rate monitor.
Note: For customers with a registered copy of Virtual Runner, this installer will upgrade your copy to the latest version 1.6.1.
Minimum System Requirements are:
• Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) and higher. Dual or Quad-core processors preferred.
• System Memory: preferred minimum of 1 gigabyte (GB) on XP, 2GB on Vista, Win7
• Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/Win7 (32 or 64 bit)
• Data Communication: One available USB Port.
• Video Display Device: 512MB dedicated Display memory or higher – minimum.
• CD-ROM drive: needed for application software installation purposes only
• DVD-ROM drive: needed for Virtual Runner Video Software installation
• Internet Connection: Needed only for one time software activation and access to occasional updates/fixes.
• Available Hard Drive Space Requirements: Each Video requires approximately 4 gigabyte (GB) of storage with a marathon video requiring approximately 15 gigabytes of memory. Hard drive requirements will vary depending on how many course videos you wish to store at any one time