Virtual Runner Download
Note: The Virtual Runner Demo requires that you have ANT+™ compatible accessories including footpod, Wireless USB receiver and optional heart rate monitor.
Note: For customers with a registered copy of Virtual Runner, this installer will upgrade your copy to the latest version 1.6.3. New in 1.6.3 – Miles or Kilometers display option, PR Pace display, support for local regional settings for numbers, and support for the new mini ANT USB stick.
Note: You can purchase a Virtual Runner License to convert the Demo version to a fully registered version.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) and higher. Dual or Quad-core processors preferred.
- System Memory: preferred minimum of 1 gigabyte (GB) on XP, 2GB on Vista, Win7
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/Win7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Data Communication: One available USB Port.
- Video Display Device: 512MB dedicated Display memory or higher – minimum.
- CD-ROM drive: needed for application software installation purposes only
- DVD-ROM drive: needed for Virtual Runner Video Software installation
- Internet Connection: Needed only for one time software activation and access to occasional updates/fixes.
- Available Hard Drive Space Requirements: Each Video requires approximately 4 gigabyte (GB) of storage with a marathon video requiring approximately 15 gigabytes of memory. Hard drive requirements will vary depending on how many course videos you wish to store at any one time
Note: Downloadable Videos are For Windows Platform Only.